No-Quibble Returns Policy
- Faulty items will be replaced or refunded upon request. Faulty items must be returned to us before refunds or replaced.
- Incorrect orders can be replaced or refunded providing the items are returned un-opened and in the same condition they were sold.
- Accidental damage, neglect or misuse of items will not be acceptable for return.
The customer shall pay any carriage costs involved in a return where the goods supplied are as requested and are not faulty.
- Refunds will be made by the same method of payment and for account customers credit notes will be issued.
- For non-faulty goods we also offer a no time limit, no quibble returns guarantee. Simply contact us for details on 01506 203917 on how to return your items.